Translate To

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Salzburg, Austria

Bad Gastein is a village in Austria, situated in the middle of the National Park Hohe Tauern, at 1,000 meters above sea level. Bad Gastein is one of the most famous spa centers in Europe. You might consider this post totally in appropriate for this season , but during summer in Bad Geistein it's amazingly relaxing and green. The snow on the pic is a little to much, but just looking at it makes me feel cooler in these hot summer nights. This is my second post for Austria as it appear, I really should try harder to choose more versatile places (note to myself). I am sorry. A period of increativity, I guess. The funny thing is that I know I shouldn't post this, but I am to tired to think, and right now I am pressing the button publ....

No comments:

The Adventurer Presents

Sit back, fasten your sit belts and enjoy the ride. Will travel to places all around the world within seconds, comfortable, with all the

luxuriates your home offers. Join me on this journey, it's funnier together!
This is for all those that are on the road too, this could be your guide to new adventures!

Click the pics for a million dollar view!
They are all Hi-Res!
Subscribe

Enter your email address: